Complaint Review: Capital Credit Alliance Aka CCA

• Reported By: Austin Texas
  • Capital Credit Alliance Aka CCA
    P.O. Box 46101, P.O. Box 15130
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Capital Credit Alliance, CCA/First National CreditCapital Credit Alliance ripoff consumer fraud ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

This company is not one to be trusted. I had never HEARD of this company until I had $199.99 taken out of my bank account WITHOUT my authorization. I do not believe their "get better credit" schemes!

I am a single hard-working mother and have no money or time to waste on these types of fix-it-quick things! I am filing a complaint with the Nevada Attorney General's Office today against this company and an affidavit with my bank. I encourage all of you out there who have had this happen do the same! LET'S STOP THEM NOW! I NEED MY MONEY BACK!

Felicia
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2003 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-credit-alliance-aka-cca/las-vegas-nevada-89114/capital-credit-alliance-ccafirst-national-creditcapital-credit-alliance-ripoff-consumer-53937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content