Report: #190224

• Reported By: lasvegas Nevada
  • Capital Credit Alliance Aka Ccs Aka Mre
    1050 E. Sahara Ave, Ste401
    Las vegas, Nevada

Capital Credit Alliance Aka Ccs Aka Mre ripoff, scammers, the company is a fraud to consumers and employees Las vegas Nevada

Don't get this card. I've worked for the company and it was a mistake. They were supposed to pay me $9.50 an hr but they were paying me $5.15 an hr. Said they "lost my dr.'s note" not once but twice. They would tell us employess if we dont get these deals we're fired. They don't care it's a legal scam but we werent allowed to give out any information to consumers who called in. Well I'm here today to give out all their information.

The company is owned by benwilliam. He's the ceo of the company. He runs the place. Then theres kristin kupiec. She's the card services manager @702-289-2717 or heres benifits and card service # a manager will pick up @ this #702-734-2184 or you can email @ kristink.

Oh ya and they would give out a pobox addrees but here's the real one 1050 e.sahara ave, ste401 lasvegas, nv 89104. This company is a true scam artist. Ever since I worked for this company they shorted my paychecks. They would scream in our ears and suspend us if a customer didn't want the card. If the custmer says I've read bad reviews on the internet they would say, well all companies have complaints trying to make the customer more comfortable and employess would steal customers informaton and use it.

ex worker
lasvegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2006 04:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-credit-alliance-aka-ccs-aka-mre/las-vegas-nevada-89104/capital-credit-alliance-aka-ccs-aka-mre-ripoff-scammers-the-company-is-a-fraud-to-consum-190224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content