Complaint Review: Capital First Benefits

• Capital First Benefits
    18495 South Dixie Highway, suite 228
    Miami, Florida

Capital First Benefits ripoff scam Miami Florida

In April Capital First took $19.95 from my checking acc. When i called to ask where my card was, they said they had mailed it. When i ask to where they had mailed it, they had the wrong address.

On may 9, 2002 they took $59.95 & $99.95 from my checking. I called again. they said they would mail out another card. I waited another month, called again, again i got another excuse.

I waited another month called requesting my money they said i would have to write the company. So i did, nothing. This company has took $179.85 from me, they have not done anything they said they would do.

They just stole it.

Michael
Galax, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2003 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-first-benefits/miami-florida-33157/capital-first-benefits-ripoff-scam-miami-florida-41486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content