Complaint Review: Capital First Benifits

• Capital First Benifits
    18495 S. Dixie Highway
    Miami, Florida

Capital First Benifits consumer rip-off fraud Miami Florida

I was told that the only charge that I would be paying $29.95. I was very cautious & let them know that I did not want anything additional. They kept saying that I might as well try other services since they were free. I proceeded to tell them that it was not free since I would be charged later if I accepted it and "No" I do not want it! I hade them make it very clear to me that I would only be charged $29.95! I asked them over & over again if it was only $29.95 & they told me yes.

Then I got this package yesterday 8/29(past the 7-day trial date) that I knew nothing about and after the date that they took out an additional $59.95 & $99.95(8/28). Now they say that I have to dispute these charges through the corporate office. I have to send this package back & get a receipt from the post office & send it back with the package & then fax it to the corporate office.

I assume that I will never see any money back! Basically they stole this money from my account. Does "Mastercard" know that their name is being used in such a manner.

Do they really want to be know as a company that let's their name be used by fraudulent companies! I also believe that everyone that works there has this crazy operator number that they give away so freely just so that people will think that this is legitimate business & they are not hiding anything.

Everyone please beware! Is there some kind of thing going on in Miami, Fla. My ss# was stolen & used to get a phone in Miami. Stuck me with over $1500.00 in internaitional phone calls to countries like Bolivia & Columbia. BEWARE OF CAPITAL FIRST!

Andrea
Bryan, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2002 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-first-benifits/miami-florida-33157/capital-first-benifits-consumer-rip-off-fraud-miami-florida-1033841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content