Complaint Review: Capital First, Hartford Auto Club

• Reported By: fort wainwright ak
  • Capital First, Hartford Auto Club
    miami florida
    miami, Florida

Capital First & Hartford Auto Club are ripoffs; Never got a package. Miami, Florida

Sent me junk, takes money without permission, there is NO card I was just like everyone else, and accepted this offer with the understanding that I would get my packet and get to cancel .....

Well, needless to say, never got a package, and two debits from my account of 59.95 and 99.95 made two of my checks bounce, and I called them three times to tell them I never got a packet and was told nothing would be debited until I recieved the packet.

Well, there is NO card!!! And now this Hartford Auto Club gives me a number they never answer, and I am going to cancel my account today...DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE, and by the way, their representatives are very incompetent, also...

Melissa
Fairbanks, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2002 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-first-hartford-auto-club/miami-florida/capital-first-hartford-auto-club-are-ripoffs-never-got-a-package-miami-florida-29546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content