Complaint Review: Capital First

• Reported By: Toledo OH
  • Capital First
    18495 Dixie Highway

Capital First Thieves ripoff Miami Florida

Capital First went into my account and took 99.95 and 59.95 with out my authorization. Someone used my sons name on the account and a false social security number. My name wasn't on the account, yet my account number was used.

When I tried to call the company to tell them they made a mistake, they refused to listen to me. I had my son call, yet they refused to speak with him. They have made a hugh mistake.

Marla
Toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2002 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-first/-/capital-first-thieves-ripoff-miami-florida-24642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content