Complaint Review: Capital One 360

• Capital One 360

Internet
    USA

Capital One 360 Capital One capital one nightmare Worldwide Internet

First they froze my accounts could not get any money when I called they didn't have a logical explanation as to why they froze my account. They kept asking me questions talking to me rudely and after hours of verification and having people call in to verify that it wasn't any fraudulent activity going on with MY MONEY & my husbands account.

They closed our accounts left us without ANY money for days telling us they had to continue to investigate . They didn't have a clear reason why our accounts where closed. They took money from me and told me I'd have to pay a 20 dollar fee to have my money mailed to me by check. I'm near Chicago they have no banks or tellers, I couldn't deposit money into my account anywhere near me. I'd have to travel way downtown to one specific location if I did want to deposit money, which was bogus and a total inconvenience. Banking with this company as been a NIGHTMARE. I would never want my money with a bank like Captial One.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2016 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-one-360/internet/capital-one-360-capital-one-capital-one-nightmare-worldwide-internet-1288420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content