Complaint Review: Capital One Auto & Capital One Credit Card

• Reported By: LeRoy New York
  • Capital One Auto & Capital One Credit Card
    CapitalOne.com
    Internet

Capital One Auto & Capital One Credit Card Capital One Auto Blank check is very misleading Richmond Internet

I filled out an application online for an auto loan through the blank check program.My husband is self employed and has been for 17 yrs.They called me and said they can't do the loan after all because they couldn't prove my husbands self employment.I said what do you mean and he said you have to be self employed at least 2yrs. to get a loan.I said my husband has been self emploed for 17yrs.

He said well the system we use to prove that says he has only been self employed since last May.I said I can send you his DBA certificate it states right on there how long he's been in business.He said unfortunatly we can't except that document to faxed to us so I said I will send it certified mail he said we can't do that.I have never dealt with such a rude and mislesding company in my life.

Angny
LeRoy, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-one-auto-capital-one-credit-card/internet/capital-one-auto-capital-one-credit-card-capital-one-auto-blank-check-is-very-misleadin-413121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content