Complaint Review: CAPITAL ONE

• Reported By: CHICAGO Illinois
  • CAPITAL ONE

Nationwide

CAPITAL ONE ripoff Nationwide

I received the capital one credit card years ago. The fees were killing me. The more I paid, the more my balance increased constantly. As a result, I called and told capital one to shut the card down. They said the card would be shut down with no problem and I also had to write a letter stating that I wanted the card discontinued. I wrote the letter as i instructed to do.

As a result, I received a balance that had a numerous amount of late charges and finances charges that should have not posted at all. I know owe capital one for these unnecessary charges and it is posted on my credit. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help me and tell me how i can get this situation resolved and get captil one off my credit report.

Luwanda
CHICAGO, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-one/nationwide/capital-one-ripoff-nationwide-126809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content