Complaint Review: Capital One

• Capital One
    Benson RD
    Sioux Falls, South Dakota
    United States of America

Hello was employed by Capital One and I loved my job except one thing. My manager was verbally abusive and always swearing and threatening me. I filed a complaint to HR and told My Director at the site. He told me to go to HR and file a complaint. I have witnesses on her behavior and where is my rights!!. If anyone can help please contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-one/sioux-falls-south-dakota-57109/capital-one-credit-card-company-was-harassed-by-my-manager-put-complaint-in-and-was-fire-968640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

They treat consumers badly to so i'm sure they treat they're employees not so well to why does the federal trade commission do something about these thugs

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

Why doesn't the federal trade commission do something about these thugs?.  I must warn you about team rebuttal they hate consumers.  I must warn you about stacy from dallas texas she is a sarcastic B**** who causes nothing but grief for posters on this site.

#2 General Comment

Not Much You Can Do Really

AUTHOR: concernedconsumer11 - (United States of America)

South Dakota is an "employment-at-will" state and they can fire you for any reason at any time. If the treats were sexual in nature or violent, etc. you are entitled to file a lawsuit, and for the fact they fired you as a response to your claim. Check out the EEOC website to get this started, www.eeoc.gov. The FTC, www.ftc.gov, might have some info too. Use this as a time to move on and get out of the dirty consumer credit industry and find something more meaningful. Just make sure to tell all your friends and family that its a horrible place to work. There company in general is one unethical nightmare on a whole multitude of levels. Congrats on getting out and being able to find a new calling!