Complaint Review: Capital Research Consultants. Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, October 07, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 07, 2011
  • Reported By: Arthur — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
  • Capital Research Consultants. Inc.
    26 Railroad Avenue, PMB 123, Babylon, NY
    Babylon, New York
    United States of America

Capital Research Consultants. Inc. Mail Fraud for alleged "winning unawarded prizes" Babylon, New York

Capital Research Consultants is at it again.  Received letter stating I must submit the enclosed form as it pertains to the eligibility to pick up $2,834,178.00 in unawarded prizes.

To get this "information", CRC wanted a $20 fee to send me my "guaranteed" claim for any cash prize award described herein".  If I did not return the signed document and fee, then I would forfeit any rights for awards and my "number" (?) would be transferred to another.

I notice CRC send things from many cities and states.  It's an obvious scam, so what are the Feds doing about it?  Especially for those who don't have the ability research or run through the Internet before they think, wow, let me send this $20 and I'll be rich!!

Don't send them any money but DO throw away this garbage;  you might want to report it also.  It is mail fraud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2011 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-research-consultants-inc/babylon-new-york-11702/capital-research-consultants-inc-mail-fraud-for-alleged-winning-unawarded-prizes-baby-785893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content