Complaint Review: Capital Vacations

• Capital Vacations
    22nd Avenue North
    St. Petersburg, Florida

Capital Vacations ripoff scam fraud St. Petersburg Florida

I got this phone call telling me that I would get all kinds of free stuff. I talked to them for over a half hour. I thought I was very thorough.

I was scammed. I got the membership package in the mail with all the information in it. I called and cancelled my membership that day. I thought I was done.

A month later, I was charged $59.95 to my account. I had the bank looking into it, I forgot all about it. Now I have called the company, I have faxed the bank all the info. I have written a request for refund to the company.

It is a wait and see now.

Wendy
Townsend, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2005 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/capital-vacations/st-petersburg-florida-33710/capital-vacations-ripoff-scam-fraud-st-petersburg-florida-141493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content