Complaint Review: Car Acquire

• Car Acquire
    1837 S. Nevada Avenue #253
    InterneColorado Springs, Colorado
    United States of America

Car Acquire USED COMPANY DEBIT 7/13/2012 TO POST VEHICLE ,$499.94, VEHICLE WAS NOT SOLD AS AGREEN AND DID NOT RECEIVE REFUND AS AGREED InterneColorado Springs, Colorado

I had a vehicle I was trying to sell on Craigs List and was contacted by phone by a representative from Car Acquire on or about July 13, 2012 who stated they would guarantee the sale of my vehicle within 90 days for $374.99. (General Package)

I was further told that for an additional fee of $124.95 (Premium Option) should the vehicle not be sold within the alotted 3 Months I would receive a refund for the General Package of $374.99.
I gave them my company debit card on July 13th, 2012 for the amount $499.94 for the General Package and the Premium Option.

The vehicle was not sold as promised and as of this date I have not seen a refund. In addition, I have placed numerous call to their office and all I get is a recording that goes nowhaer.

It has become obvious that these people are Con Artists and no telling how many bpeople they hace ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/car-acquire/internecolorado-springs-colorado-80905-2516/car-acquire-used-company-debit-7132012-to-post-vehicle-49994-vehicle-was-not-sold-a-985648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content