Complaint Review: Car Line

3335 Jefferson Davis Hwy
    Stafford, Virginia
    USA

Car Line put my life in danger Stafford Virginia

on the first of Jan 2017 I saw this 2006 Gmc PU on cargurus as having 39,044 miles on it. I went to the dealer (Car Line) to look at it. The truck was clean for the year. I did drive it around the block only because it was low on gas. A buddy and myself looked it over as close as we could and notice that it had a DEC 2017 inspection sticker on it. by seeing this we just knew the truck had to be road safe, WRONG, On the way home about 150 miles, my buddy driving said the ABS light came on.

I had a mechanic check the brakes and found that the wheels were completely rusted and he pulled one brake system and it fell apart, wore out. I ran it through a inspection station and the mechanic find a lot of defects that should never passed inspection. Went back  to the dealership and JAMES (the manager)told my friend and I to get it fixed and would pay me back.

To get the truck safe, I have already spent approx $1800 and it still need about  $2000 more work  to be safe. I have NOT seen a penny from this dealer

When my friend was back up at the dealership, he walked around and saw a number of vehicles with new inspection tags on them. Woder how many were illigal?

I am in the process of getting a civil warrant for the dealership, plus will inforn the Virgina state police of the inspection. I have 6 machanics that also looked a the truck and found the same defects. Because of the on issues with truck ,I have only driven it 700 miles.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2017 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/car-line/stafford-virginia-22554/car-line-put-my-life-in-danger-stafford-virginia-1375634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content