Complaint Review: Caravan Airport Transportation

• Updated: Wed, May 18, 2016
  • Reported By: SMC — Longview Washington USA
  • Caravan Airport Transportation

USA

Caravan Airport Transportation VIP Airporter LLC DBA Salem USA TOTAL RIP OFF!!!! Lincoln City OR

Well let me start by saying I will never use this company ever again and will not recommend them to anyone I know.

Several weeks ago I had gone online looking for a bus from Portland to Lincoln City, Oregon for a vacation for my family.

A few days after planning this getaway my mother passed away. I tried calling the company to cancel and was not able to reach anyone.

I was busy and packing for my trip and forgot to follow up. After returning from my mothers memorial I check my statement on my credit card and I was charged $66 from the company.

I called and a very rude representative said " I am so sorry for your loss but it is outlined on our website that you have to cancel online" And that they can charge me although I did not go.

What company out there does only cancellations online and is rude to customers that just lost a family memeber? I did not take the trip and they stole $66 I needed to pay my bills.

Totally bad business to steal others hard earned money. Would have been nice to get a partial refund but the lady was rude.

I will never take this company ever! They are inhumane.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2016 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/caravan-airport-transportation/-/caravan-airport-transportation-vip-airporter-llc-dba-salem-usa-total-rip-off-lincoln-1306411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content