Complaint Review: CARCHEX PROLONG PLUS

• Reported By: RIPPED OFF — United States of America
  • CARCHEX PROLONG PLUS

Internet
    United States of America

CARCHEX PROLONG PLUS NEEDED TRANSMISSION WARRANTY COMPANY SAYS NOT COVERED Internet

*Author of original report: Thank you Carchex

I purchased a warranty from carchex prolong plus bronze for 1750 dollars valid 5 years or 50,000 my car transmission started banging through the gears so I took it to chevrolet where they told me I needed a new transmission they contacted the warranty company to be told that they needed proof of transmission service and oil change which we provided they agreed chevrolet was to take apart the transmission for their assesor to inspect but there is a fee of 678 dollars if the warranty say no I am responsible,     So of course the warranty company assesor  came out and inspected the vehicle  and funnily enough it was not covered point blank goodbye you are responsible for the 678 dollars thank you for giving us 1750 dollars for nothing this company is fraudulant and should be stopped from selling false warranties I will not do business again and I certainly do not recommend anyone to buy their warranties these greedy companies should be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/carchex-prolong-plus/internet/carchex-prolong-plus-needed-transmission-warranty-company-says-not-covered-internet-873728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: RIPPED OFF - (United States of America)

Warranty Company never covered my transmission Carchex went out of their way to ensure that we were happy and we came to a agreeable compromise they took care of my transmission and my car is back on the road Thank you.