Report: #971941

• CARCHEX
    10950 Gilroy Road Suite D
    Hunt Valley, Maryland
    United States of America

CARCHEX company would not honor repair report from Car dealer Mechanic Hunt Valley, Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution

My dealers Mechanic called CarChex to verify what repairs can be fixed.  CARCHEX explained to him that if my car is not experiencing any defects or is not broken they will not honor any repairs.  I called them and ask why they have given me deceptive practices on this warranty and it does not state this in their contract.  Mr Ryan Porter stated he does not work for CARCHEX he is only a BROKER trying to sell their product.  I wish i had new this at first, i will be canceling this contract and contacting the STATES ATTORNEY OFFICE and the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/carchex/hunt-valley-maryland-21031/carchex-company-would-not-honor-repair-report-from-car-dealer-mechanic-hunt-valley-maryl-971941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolution

AUTHOR: Brian - (USA)

My name is Brian Delman and I am the Customer Service Manager at CARCHEX. I have contacted Mrs. Dorbin and she was able to provide additional, and helpful information regarding the nature of her complaint. As of this time we have resolved the issue to her satisfaction.

While we attempt to make every customer happy with their purchase, inevitably there are some instances in which a customer may be dissatisfied with their experience. Our commitment to all of our customers is to fairly and promptly address any issues or concerns as they arise. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service staff at any time for assistance.

As always, the CEO of CARCHEX, Jason Goldsmith, makes his information readily available on our website and every email that is sent out. If you are ever in need of assistance, you can reach him at CEO@CARCHEX.com or 1-877-227-2439 ext 1125