Complaint Review: Card Member Services

• Submitted: Tue, August 08, 2017
  • Updated: Tue, August 08, 2017
  • Reported By: Michael — Irvine California U.S.A.
  • Card Member Services

Nationwide
    USA

Card Member Services CardServices Offensive, Rude & Obscene, and those are the Good Points! CA

These people have been calling me for months, after repeatedly explaining I'm on the Do Not Call Registry.

Today, I decided to press "1" to see what they're all about. I got a woman who was hard to understand, and I asked repeatedly how they were going to lower my credit card rates. She transferred me to a man with a heavy middle-Eastern or Indian accent, to whom I asked the same thing.

He really couldn't explain anything to my satisfaction, so when I asked him to please take me off their call list, he responded by saying, "f**k you, dumbass!" I guess he was giving me his name, because it sure seems appropriate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2017 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/card-member-services/nationwide/card-member-services-cardservices-offensive-rude-obscene-and-those-are-the-good-point-1391326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content