Complaint Review: Card Processing Center

• Reported By: Claremore Oklahoma
  • Card Processing Center
    P.O.Box9204
    Old Bethpage, New York

Card Processing Center - Newport News - CMS - FCNB - Speigel never getting a lower balance Old Bethpage New York

This payment got behind about 5 years ago from my husband having an automobile accident. This company then went bankrupt as Newport News. I have been making payments on time now for over a year since I added it to my bill pay at bank. I cannot get them to give me a set payment date, it is just always sometime the last week of the month.

As far as I know, they have no online services to pay that way.So bottom line, I have been paying the minimum payment plus 5 or 10$ extra for a while now and my balance never goes down, it will for a few months and then they add on a late fee and here I go again.

Wendy
Claremore, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2007 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/card-processing-center/old-bethpage-new-york-11804-9004/card-processing-center-newport-news-cms-fcnb-speigel-never-getting-a-lower-balance-278419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content