Report: #1020733

• Cardmember Service
    PO Box 6327
    Fargo, North Dakota
    United States of America

Cardmember Service Sent check for??? - No account, no other documentation Fargo, North Dakota

I just received a check for $16.05 from Cardmember Service, Agent for US Bank National Association. No cover letter. No explanation. It is not anything I recognize. I am not expecting a check, refund, etc.

I noted someone in Arizona in 1999 entered a report for this same "business" and PO Box as a fraud stating he doesn't have any credit cards.

I am certain were I to cash it that I would start to receive some crap I didn't order, some membership I didn't sign up for and would be stuck fighting it. Just wondered what this actually is, what the gimmick is and if anyone else has had issues with them?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cardmember-service/fargo-north-dakota-58125/cardmember-service-sent-check-for-no-account-no-other-documentation-fargo-north-da-1020733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content