Complaint Review: Cardservice International - First Data

• Submitted: Mon, February 22, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 22, 2010
  • Reported By: John mora — Anaheim California U.S.A.
  • Cardservice International - First Data
    6200 South Quebec Street, # 450-A
    Greenwood Village, Colorado
    United States of America

Cardservice International - First Data Cardservice International scam report, Lawsuit Greenwood Village, Colorado

On 12/31/2009 they charged my account $ 75 annual compliance fee without any notice.  When i called them i was told that they can charge any fee they want to keep my account active.
From July 09 to Dec 09 charged $5 statement fee but never mailed the statements.  I called Cardservice International and asked for statements ( i paid for ) and they told me i can go online and print them. I paid for them $5/ mth, i'm not going to print them i want them mailed. of course they refused.

I closed the account and they came with more fees....

No contract sign with them, they sign the contract using a Chicago Ip Address, we only had a verbal agreement with Chris Gumino ( we agreed visa and mastercard fees verbally and $ 10/mth customer service fee- NO other Fee)

The money isn't a big sum, but I'm tired of these illegal practices, and i decided to take them in court.
  Today 02/22/2010 i filed a small claim with the Superior Court Of California, County Of Orange, and i Will file a complaint With California General Attorney.

We must stop these crooks !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2010 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cardservice-international-first-data/greenwood-village-colorado-80111/cardservice-international-first-data-cardservice-international-scam-report-lawsuit-gr-573328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content