Complaint Review: CardService

• CardService
    6101 Condor Dr
    Moorpark, California

CardService dirty ripoff liar business from hell Moorpark California

I signed up for a merchant account that was being offered by CardService International. I had built a webstore to sell herbal products. I started to get credit card orders but their sorry merchant account wouldn't process the credit cards, causing me to not get paid. They kept promising to fix the problem(s) but it was always one problem after another. They would say the problem would be fixed by tomarrow, it wouldn't. Then they would say the problem would be fixed in 3-5 days, it wouldn't. On and On and On.... Lies, Lies, Lies.

Finally, I had to shut down my webstore because I couldn't get paid. I had already sent out a few orders that I never got paid for because of CardService's sorry merchant account. I called them after 3 nightmarish weeks and told them to close the account. They said they would. I thought the nightmare was over because I didn't hear anything else from them until they put terrible things on my credit reports. All lies! They cost me my business, I lost money on orders, and they have messed my credit up which is causing my lots of problems getting other credit.

P.S. - I financed this merchant account with CardService through LeaseComm. They are another bloodsucking scam company that I had to deal with for a long time. They finally backed off and took themselves off my credit reports after I went through hell with them! These two companies are in this scam together! I hope they both get what they deserve!!!!

Angeline
Staunton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2003 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cardservice/moorpark-california-93021/cardservice-dirty-ripoff-liar-business-from-hell-moorpark-california-49578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content