Complaint Review: Care Credit GE Money Bank

• Submitted: Wed, February 10, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 10, 2010
  • Reported By: Anonymous — Worcester Massachusetts U.S.A.
  • Care Credit GE Money Bank
    3135 Easton Turnpike
    Enfield, Connecticut
    United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Care Credit GE Money Bank Jcpenny credit and carecredit. They dont care at care credit Enfield, Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: Care Credit recommended by my veterinarian.

*Consumer Comment: Rip off?

GE money bank aka. Care Credit. They also are the credit company that JC Penny Uses. I had a bad tooth ache, and applied for a low limit with average credit. I told them I needed assistance. And was declined. This is just a warning for people with soso credit, I wouldnt bother to apply with them if my life depended on it. I dont think the name "Care Credit" fits them. They dont care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2010 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/care-credit-ge-money-bank/enfield-connecticut-06828/care-credit-ge-money-bank-jcpenny-credit-and-carecredit-they-dont-care-at-care-credit-567350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Care Credit recommended by my veterinarian.

AUTHOR: Wilson - (U.S.A.)

Care Credit, www.carecredit.com, was recommended by my veterinarian because I was recently laid off from work and my cat needed a blood test, urine test, hospitalization stay, and subcutaneous fluids. I applied for a Care Credit account and I was approved for $2500 in credit. Six days after I dropped off my cat, I picked her up at the vet's office and I paid for my vet bill with my Care Credit account. Care Credit (GE Money) pays my vet and I have six months to pay GE Money with no interest charges accrued unlike a credit card. I am expecting to rollover my 401k from my previous employer into my IRA and I should have the money to pay GE Money before the six month contract time. At the time of my cat's hospitalization, I did not have $624 in available credit on my Visa credit card.

Rip off?

AUTHOR: Jenifer - (U.S.A.)

You were denied credit based on your history.  I will tell you right now, I don't have all that great of credit at all and was approved within 5 minutes for a $1000 credit line with them.  If you got denied, they have a reason for it.