Complaint Review: Care Credit

• Submitted: Mon, February 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 14, 2012
  • Reported By: Invisalign Dental Office Plan — New York New York United States of America
  • Care Credit
    p.o. box 965033
    Internet
    United States of America

Care Credit GE Money Bank -sneaky billing process - online automatic payments do not work. online payments do not process & late fees are charged. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We'd like to help

Was paying off a 6,000 dental service loan. I've made repeated payments online and they would not process and get charged late fee. my last payment for the 12 month promotional was due and i paid the balance in full. Of course this payment was not processed and because of the remaining 1,000 balance ... I was charged a total of :1,300.

Customer Service representative was not helpful and very rude. Transferred over to a Manager and he would not let me speak and very unprofessional approach to the situation. I was informed nothing could be done about the ridiculous interest charge over the phone. My only other option was to write a letter to GE capital retail bank. Letter mailed and awaiting response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/care-credit/internet/care-credit-ge-money-bank-sneaky-billing-process-online-automatic-payments-do-not-work-838248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

We'd like to help

AUTHOR: GECapital - (United States of America)

** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM   021412_ROR_CC **

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help and see if we can expediate your case. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account
- Mailing address associated with the account
- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,