Complaint Review: CARE ONE CREDIT

• CARE ONE CREDIT
    9755 Patuxent Woods Drive, Suite 100,
    Columbia, Maryland
    USA

CARE ONE CREDIT CARE ONE, CARE ONE DEBT RELIEF CARE ONE CREDIT, NOT COMPLETELY HONEST MEANS COMPLETELY DISHONEST Columbia Maryland

After being enrolled with CARE CREDIT for almost 3 years, I logged on to my account and it showed a ZERO balance and indicated "creditor paid in full", I was elated!!! But for verification reasons, I called CARE CREDIT to verify this information and was indeed told that there was a ZERO balance. I had not recieved a statement from CITI-FINANCIAL so I called them to make sure all this information was correct and I was told that they had stopped working with CARE ONE a few years ago and NO ARRANGEMENTS HAD EVER BEEN MADE...NO reduction in my interest rate, no payment arrangements NOTHING.  CitiFinancial had been accepting the payments from CARE ONE  and applying to the balance, however I still had a balance of over $2000 because they had continued to allocate late payments and interest rate to that balance.

NO EFFORT was made by CARE ONE to let me know that CitiFinancial was not working with them and instead indicated I had a paid off account.  Basically, YOU CAN DO THIS YOURSELF, do not waste your time or money in using CARE ONE when they do not actually HELP, they just take your money to pay what you can do yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2013 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/care-one-credit/columbia-maryland-21046/care-one-credit-care-one-care-one-debt-relief-care-one-credit-not-completely-honest-me-1106758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content