Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, May 15, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 15, 2009

• Reported By:Lees Summit Missouri
Career Network
P.O. Box 618305 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Career Network SCAM ALERT! Internet

Big time scan! This website is not an employment website! Looks amazingly like an employment website but it is not! It is meant to get your information and then call and harass the hell out of you about furthering your education. They have all kinds of job listings but not a one of them is a real job listing! Today I recieved an email about a job offer. I have gotten one like it once before. Now a telemarketer calls me twice a day trying to offer to "further my education". So this time I looked it up. This website is one big scam! Here is the email i recieved. They use the same email. Only differnt job titles.

Dear (your name),

I am looking for a reliable Office Assistant. We have a small, stable office, and need help with general office duties as needed. This position offers $17.00/hour and includes full benefits, which we will discuss at the time of your interview.

(Your name), to avoid being flooded with applications and responses, I have only extended this opportunity to a few people. Your online resume caught my attention, and I would like to start the interview process as soon as I possibly can. I am looking forward to hearing from you today, if at all possible. By clicking the hyperlink below, you can view more information about the position, benefits offered, our company, and send in your application as an interested applicant.

I would like to learn more about the Office Assistant opening.

I hope to have your application later today!

Best Regards,

C. Benn
Executive Assistant

If you cannot access the webpage through the link above, you can copy and paste the link at the bottom of this invitation into your browser.

(I took out the link)

Career Network, Inc., P.O. Box 618305, Orlando, FL 32861-8305

Bubbles
Lees Summit, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2009 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/career-network/orlando-florida-32861-8305/career-network-scam-alert-internet-452193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Career Network