Complaint Review: Caribbean Cruise Line

USA
  • Phone: 1-800-221-8200 (Customer
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

Caribbean Cruise Line SCAM: phone schmooze; NO written info on purchase; Can't resell without info; Can't use myself(handicapped); I have not one brochure! Fort Lauderdale Florida

I must have called them in response to something on the Net.  I'm lonely, tired, old, handicapped.  I was seriously schmoozed including several perks that are not acknowledged. They charged my card but NEVER sent me the written brochure that I requested and they promised.

I had written it off as a serious senior mistake with no recourse.  A month or two ago they contacted me because my contract was expiring.  I told them I couldn't use the package personally.  He suggested that I re-up for a few more hundred dollars and then sell the package or donate it to my church so it didn't go to waste.   I STILL have no literature about what I bought.

Would you buy something this expensive, even if at a reduced price, if you couldn't SHOW & TELL?  I was willing to write it off personally (my punishment for being an old fool) but when I was told I could give it away and benefit my church I did not want to throw that away.

Can someone please help me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/caribbean-cruise-line/fort-laderdale-florida-33307/caribbean-cruise-line-scam-phone-schmooze-no-written-info-on-purchase-cant-resell-1058259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content