Complaint Review: carmax

• carmax

Nationwide
    USA

carmax scam artists memphis Nationwide

firstly they force insurance and warranty on you. they have no intention of honoring it. 2000 extra for nothing. the tow to the car center will cost you more than the benefit of using said service

I bought a 2011 black ford fusion last year in 2014. everything was fine until the summer. I didnt use the car so much because i wasnt taking classes at UofM, which I will get to in a moment.

the car has two manufacturing defects. 1-car computer will kill battery if not driven over two week 2-gas flap(no cover) does not seal properly and/or solenoid goes out and needs repeated replacement. ford will not and cannot fix these.

I was sold a car with custom rims and low-rider tires with custom lug nuts and wheel covers with hex bits.When I blew a tire outside cookville last thanksgiving, boy was I in for it.Since I could not change the tire, I had to call a cab, borrow my sisters van(and pay for gas), and pay for both tire and nut removal. [continued below]....

..... the covers were put back, causing further issue have you no tool to remove them. pretty or not, useless on side of road.

check engine light was on for months. guy who sold me the car tried to buy it back. I told him to keep it and he wasnt to bill me. car is relinquished under ch7. lender isnt getting the message. Not to say roadloands aka drivetime is any better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2016 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/carmax/nationwide/carmax-scam-artists-memphis-nationwide-1309011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content