Complaint Review: Carmichael Appliance

1050 N Belmont Ave
    Springfield, Ohio
    USA

Carmichael Appliance Poor Service Call Springfield Ohio

Don't call them for a service call. I called them to look at my washing machine because of a horrible odor coming from it. The tech came out and stuck her head in the basket and sniffed, she then called someone. She told me that the agitator was stinking and to replace it. I took the agitator off and the smell remained in the washer. She told me to replace parts that weren't even bad. They still want me to pay $80 for basically nothing. I would expect them to work a little harder on trying to find the problem.

They told me to run 6 loads with 1/2 gallon of bleach per load. I told her that I can't put that much bleach in my septic tank. She said that's all they could do and hung up the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2017 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/carmichael-appliance/springfield-ohio-45503/carmichael-appliance-poor-service-call-springfield-ohio-1397237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content