Complaint Review: Carnival Cruise Lines

• Carnival Cruise Lines

Internet
    United States of America

Carnival Cruise Lines Carnival lost my luggage and won't help! Internet

My wife and I booked a 12 day cruise on Carnival Breeze leaving Barcelona 6/27/12 returning Barcelona 7/9/12.  Carnival lost my luggage from the ship to the airport after we had paid them $49.00 to transfer.  We left our baqs with proper tags night before in passageway as instructed but upon arrival from 20 minute bus ride from ship to airport my wife's bag made it but mine never arrived.  I was instructed to fill out a lost luggage form and was told there would be a search for the bag.

I called the telephone number on the form after arriving home and was basically given the "cold shoulder" by anyone I spoke with.  They weren't even able to tell me if my bag was ever located so Now I don't know if they have it or it was stolen! I was also advised it might take up to three months to get it if they have it because of the Spanish TSA requirements! NO one at carnival was knowledgable or sympathetic to my problem.  We will never sail with Carnival again.  We were unhappy with a lot of the things that happened on the cruise to the Mediterranean and as passengers of a least 5 other  Carnival Cruises we will never book with them again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/carnival-cruise-lines/internet/carnival-cruise-lines-carnival-lost-my-luggage-and-wont-help-internet-909444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content