Complaint Review: Carolina Furniture

• Reported By: Plymouth Massachusetts
  • Carolina Furniture
    Calabash, North Carolina
    Calabash, North Carolina

Carolina Furniture HR Privette poorest ripoff excuse of a human Calabash North Carolina

The poorest excuse of a human being I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. How does he sleep at night .....

July 7, 2002 unbeknownst, to me I began what would later be one of the most heartbreaking experiences of my life. As the result of an absolutely horrific move where thousands of dollars of damage was done to our furniture, I was in need of a new bedroom set. Because you are not refunded what replacement cost would be only what the items were worth at the time they were damaged, I was looking to save some money on a new set.

Thus looking to Carolina Furniture. Eight months later and $4,002.00 shorter I still am living with my belongings in suitcases on the bedroom floor. Talk about feeling raped not once by the moving company, but twice by the company who you are looking for to replace what somebody had already destroyed. This has been one of the hardest years I've ever experienced in my life.

All you can do is keep telling yourself it's only money and that you have your family and your health and that's what really matters. I keep telling myself that Mr. Privette will someday get his just reward. I not here then in the fiery depths below. Take heed Mr. Privette.

Diane
Plymouth, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2003 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/carolina-furniture/calabash-north-carolina/carolina-furniture-hr-privette-poorest-ripoff-excuse-of-a-human-calabash-north-carolina-47970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content