Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

This company has absolutely terrible service.
On the order page, they ask if the checks should be shipped to the same as the billing address.
I correctly replied no, because I had just moved and wanted to get them at my new address. They sent them to the address they had on file anyway.

When I called and advised them as such, the woman I spoke to said there was nothing they could do because "I had indicated where it should be sent", and when I tried to correct her she kept interrupting me. She also said they could send the checks to my new address when they were returned to Carousel Checks by the post office, but they would have to charge me again.

I am NEVER doing business with them again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/carousel-checks/bridgeview-illinois-60455/carousel-checks-really-bad-service-bridgeview-illinois-1003501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carousel Checks