Complaint Review: carpet center& floors

• carpet center& floors
    46280 van dyke
    Shelby Township, Michigan
    United States of America

carpet center& floors had his installers come to my house in stall a vinyl floor and it was install the wrong way it void the manufactor warranty Shelby Twp, Michigan

I ordered vinyl floor planks to be installed in a 12x12 room
when the installers came there was 3 of them it took them 40 minutes with 3 cigarette breaks.
when i went online to see how to care for the floor on the manufactors web site .i also looked at the installation process and notice that the men did not use a hand roller or a 100lb roller .
i called the manufactor and they said that would void the warrenty cause it was installed improperly. So i call the store spoke with the owner which then he had the installer call me and he said it did not need the roller he had been installing floors for years and also said my husband was a liar that he did use a hand roller . I called owner back and told him it wasnt not my job to deal with the  installer he hired him . he promised that the floor would not have any problems or he would replace it .
Well 1 month later there was bubbles in the floor it too him 2 weeks to get the installer which i had told him i did not want that one at my house to come .He proceeded to see if he could repair it which i argued with the owner (Tony) on the phone that i did not pay for a repair job $1127.00 that i expected it to be replaced. the installer left .i waited for  a call 4 days later i called  some one answered said Tony was in. So i demanded that he call me and the same guy that answerd called me back later and said a floor was orderd. 2 weeks later the same installer mind you i did not want at my house (due to the fact he called my husband a liar) just shows up at 6:30 at nite to drop off the boxes of floor to acclimate . never heard any more then a month later i get a call from the installer wanted to set up a appt to install it . I told him  i already had it installed that i would see Tony in court. Bottom line is we went to a small business thinking we would get a good job and they would stand behind there work when we went there we told him we had our whole house to do intime and we would see how this went . Well quess we are not using him. He is a liar and does not care how his installers treat his customers he does not want to deal with the problems apparently.
cause i still have not heard from him since he was screaming at me to just let the guy repair the floor.
He got his money and thats all he cared about.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/carpet-center-floors/shelby-township-michigan-48317/carpet-center-floors-had-his-installers-come-to-my-house-in-stall-a-vinyl-floor-and-it-961113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content