Complaint Review: carpet One Bentonville Arkansas

1100 SE 14th St
    bentonville, Arkansas
    USA

carpet One Bentonville Arkansas Cheap, terrible Carpet JOb bentonville Arkansas

*Author of original report: account name

*UPDATE Employee: Carpet One of Bentonville

In Jan of 2012 we had carpet laid by carpet one.  THe installers measured the carpet out in the street and doidnt seem to know what they were doing.  THe cut pieces of carpet to fit corners and around firplace instead on one big piece.  We have seams up and pucks in the carpet also carpet is coming up in places.  THe are "air holes" under the carpet.  We called and they sent someone else out who cut yet another piece of carpet to FIX the issues on one side of the front room. Still ahve seams from that and carpet never fit "tight" to floor.  THey never address any issues after that, if fact they deleted by review on their old website and did not return any more of my calls .  We are stuck with a crappy and very expensive carpet job!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/carpet-one-bentonville-arkansas/bentonville-arkansas-72712/carpet-one-bentonville-arkansas-cheap-terrible-carpet-job-bentonville-arkansas-1064832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

account name

AUTHOR: kathy - ()

The carpet was bought under the name of Barry Edwards, my husband

Carpet One of Bentonville

AUTHOR: Carpet One of NWA - ()

I represent Carpet One of Bentonville, AR and I saw your post online. I would like to say that we have researched everywhere we can to try and locate an invoice showing that you purchased something from us but we are unable to find anything. Is there another name that we may be able to search to be able to locate your purchase?

If there is something we can do to help in anyway please feel free to contact me at anytime.

My name is Tyler Brown and my email is tyler3380@gmail.com