Complaint Review: Carson Jones

• Carson Jones
    5111 Rogers Ave. suite FC05
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    United States of America

I too was a victim of Carson L. Jones and his leads scam telling me his story of his employment with Neptune Energy and the owner, his step father, passing away suddenly and Carson having closed the business and moved into CJ's Restaurants because that was his true interest.  He is very convincing and although I was skeptical, I tried to find any and all information on him and his business associations.  He also teased me with three names that are obviously collaborating with him that are in different cities and do sound convincing as well.  They must be getting a cut of the action.  He asked me to deposit $2,000 into Regions bank to an account that I verified is in his name.  He did send me the leads list that was obviously a mix of old, stolen, or bogus investor names with a lot of disconnects.

I am a very small business owner and single mother of two, and could not afford such waste of my funds to devote to my business.  It is my hope that I spare someone else the loss that I did with Carson Jones.  I know that justice will probably never come to him, unfortunately, but I will continue to hope that it does.

If you are a victim of Carson L. Jones, Neptune Energy, etc. please post to this site and any other forum possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/carson-jones/little-rock-arkansas-/carson-jones-cjs-restaurants-oil-and-gas-leads-scam-little-rock-arkansas-989027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

NOTICE OF SUBPOENA FOR IDENTITY OF INDIVIDUAL USING PSEUDONYM TO MAKE FALSE AND DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS, AND NOTICE OF COMMENCEMENT OF LEGAL ACTION SEEKING DAMAGES AND RESTITUTION

AUTHOR: David Jackson - (USA)

To the individual using the name or pseudonym “CEO” of Richardson Texas:

Please take notice that Plaintiffs Carson Jones and Company have initiated an action against you in court on the basis that you posted false and defamatory statements about Plaintiffs on the website www.ripoffreport.com (the “Action”).  In connection with the Action, Plaintiffs sought and obtained the issuance of a subpoena to Xcentric Ventures LLC, the company that Plaintiffs are informed and believe owns and operates the website, to obtain your contact and identifying information (the “Subpoena”) so that legal proceedings can be pursued against you for posting false and defamatory statements that have no basis in fact or in law.

On May 27, 2015, the Superior Court of the State of Arizona in the County of Maricopa issued the Subpoena.  Plaintiffs served the Subpoena on Xcentric Ventures LLC on May 29, 2015.  The subpoena response, by which Xcentric Ventures LLC will disclose your true identity, is due on or before August 29, 2015.

By this post, Plaintiffs hereby give you notice that Plaintiffs have sought, through court order, the disclosure of your true identity from the operator of www.ripoffreport.com for the purpose of  pursuing legal action and seeking damages and other relief against you for posting factually baseless and defamatory statements concerning the Plaintiffs.

Your Identity, IP Address, and Physical Address will be revealed via subpoena and we will seek judgement on any and all property that you own.

Happy Customer

AUTHOR: Mike Davis - (USA)

Been buying leads off the guy for 6 plus years. Been satisfied for the most part. He's had some really good paper fronts and has always worked with me.

My partner told me his sales were $50,000 per month a few years ago, guess he's doing something right.

Was online looking for his number and saw this. Guess all customers aren't happy like me.