Complaint Review: Cary Quattrocchi and McAllen Health Systems

USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Cary Quattrocchi and McAllen Health Systems y impression of McAllen Health Systems is that they are not a serious company, and as their representative Cary Quattrocchi is all talk. Grand Forks Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

Cary Quattrocchi and McAllen Health Systems Just Want a Quick Sale. Grand Forks, North Dakota.

My company recently attended a health systems trade show where I had the misfortune of meeting Cary Quattrocchi, who is apparently the Vice President of Marketing for McAllen Health Systems. I was very interested in finding out more about their products since I’ve seen quite a bit of advertising for them in the journals.

After spending some time at other booths, I finally arrived at McAllen, where Cary Quattrocchi introduced himself to me. Make no mistake, he is charismatic and charming but, as I discovered soon afterward, also full of it. I must have spent a good 45 minutes talking to him. He informed me about the company’s new expansion plans as well as its production schedules. Everything he mentioned seemed to fit into what I was looking for. The hemostasis solutions his company manufactures sounded ideal for the health care center that I manage. He listed all of the benefits of the system and detailed how it matched up to the competition. After an hour, I was sold. I took his card and agreed to contact him the following week to set up a visit to the plant.

A week later, I was back in Detroit, when I sent Cary Quattrocchi an email seeing if I could arrange a visit to Grand Forks. I received a reply a day later informing me that he would forward my information to one of the company’s salespeople. OK, I thought. Let me wait this out. Two weeks went by and I still hadn’t heard back, so I contacted him again. Nothing. Finally, I decided to contact the customer service line and speak directly to a sales agent. At this point, I was a bit disillusioned with the service provided by McAllen Health Systems, but I was trying to let the good of the health care center outweigh my own feelings.

When I contacted the customer service line, I was immediately connected to a salesperson named Tracy. She informed me that it would be impossible to set up a visit since the company, in her words, “the company doesn’t conduct tours of its site.” I explained to her that I had met Cary Quattrocchi at a trade show to which she responded, “I don’t know who that is.” Finally, my impatience won out and I kindly thanked her for her time. My impression of McAllen Health Systems is that they are not a serious company, and as their representative Cary Quattrocchi is all talk. I regret giving him the time of day. Though he was convincing at the show, I now see that he was looking for a quick sale. Customer satisfaction and loyalty demand much more than a one-time chat, especially when you’re talking about serious medical equipment. If you can, avoid Cary Quattrocchi and McAllen. Take your business elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2017 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cary-quattrocchi-and-mcallen-health-systems/nationwide/cary-quattrocchi-and-mcallen-health-systems-y-impression-of-mcallen-health-systems-is-tha-1397240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content