Complaint Review: Casa Mexico

• Casa Mexico
    Box 374
    Davidsonville, Maryland
    United States of America

Casa Mexico Richard Stuart Snyder, Richard Stewart Snyder, Richard Jorge Snyder, Richard S. Snyder, Call Center Americas, Casa Mexico, 1st.Co He conduscted a real estate rental scam and stole over $12,000 from me and my family. He doubled booked us in a Villa in Cabo Villa Pedregal, aka Casa Mi Madre aka All the Candy villa. He left me, my Davidsonville, Maryland

Richard Stuart Snyder AKA Richard Jorge Snyder, Stewart Snyder, Stuart Snyder. He owns Casa Mexico and has a 5 year history of conducting Real Estate Rental Scams, Fraud and Grand Theft as defined by law. He continues to run from Cabo to Puerto Vallarta and now he is hiding in Ajijic. He is a Professional Con Artist and major Real Estate Scammer which is why he has taken up refuge in Mexico.

He rips people off through a number of companies, World Class Luxury, www.caamexicorealestate.com www.1st.co and www.callcenteramericas.com. He runs with a dangerous crowd, so please be concerned for your safety. I wouldn't approach him without law enforcement with you just to ensure he doesn't harm you or your loved ones. You can google him and find everything he has done to so many victims that exceed $185,000 that I know of anyway with just a small group of victims that have all kept in touch. [continued below]....
..... Right now there is an international investigation going on with him and his employees to see the depth of fraud and corruption they are all involved in. I am in talks with the F.B.I. as we speak, now that I found him again, but as a Christian my greatest concern is that he doesn't steal from any other victims with his bogus rental and real estate operation. BUYERS BEWARE so you are not his next victim or as he called him "a sucker" as he laughed and hung up on me while leaving me and my family completely homeless in Mexico during high season! He will have lots of fake people saying its not true on this site as I have seen him do on other sites. He is the master at deception. Please don't let him make you his next victim and next laugh.

Frank Kamely

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2011 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/casa-mexico/davidsonville-maryland-21035/casa-mexico-richard-stuart-snyder-richard-stewart-snyder-richard-jorge-snyder-richard-s-708522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content