Complaint Review: Casablanca Express

• Reported By: Crestline California
  • Casablanca Express
    POBOX 4399
    Woodland Hills, California

Casablanca Express Free trip CERTAINLY not free or realistic to redeem Woodland Hills California

I went to a timeshare presentation that promised me a free trip to Vegas... received a certificate, and instructions to sign it and send it in to Casablanca.

I complied... they sent me another certificate, which outlined the rules (only mid week, not within 7 days of any holiday or certain conventions, 60 advance reservation req'd, etc.), and instructed me to call a phone number on there with my requested dates.
I called when I figured I could make a reasonable guess as to my availability 60 days into the future, but those dates were already booked up. No problem, they gave me a date four months away... then told me they would be mailing me another certificate!

I received the certificate... it asks me to sign it, and return it with my $90 tax deposit fee! They win... all that trouble, and enough money that I'd be better off booking my own rooms there! And I get the sneaking suspicion that if I submit this form, I'll just get another form to confirm and send in for another confirmation form to be confirmed by phone in order to receive a confirmation confirmation form... you get the idea. I sure did.

Ken cress
Crestline, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/casablanca-express/woodland-hills-california-91365/casablanca-express-free-trip-certainly-not-free-or-realistic-to-redeem-woodland-hills-cali-453016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content