Complaint Review: Casey Taylor

• Casey Taylor
    1312 N. Gentry
    Mesa, Arizona
    USA

Casey Taylor aka Casey McCormick Casey Taylor Queen of Business Success Alliance Scammers Mesa Arizona

*Author of original report: Casey Taylor is threatening me

Casey Taylor scammed me out of $12,872.00

1. 8-17-2016  $5000.00 Coaching and training. Referred me to cohort for robo caller for leads. Cost me additional money and she kept all of the leads for herself

2. 10-11-2016  $1750.00  Claimed these leads were fresh and "super- duper." Most phones were disconnected numbers and the rest were ancient.

3. $6122.00  She signed a contract guaranteeing results or refund. No results and refused to refund.  Copy of signed document available upon demand.

Casey is the best scammer you can ever find.  She is a master at it and will make you believe everything she says.

By the time the victim catches on, it is too late and all the money has been stolen.

I know one other person she has scammed but there are lots more if we could find them. She should either pay up of go to jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2017 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/casey-taylor/mesa-arizona-85273/casey-taylor-aka-casey-mccormick-casey-taylor-queen-of-business-success-alliance-scammers-1374504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Casey Taylor is threatening me

AUTHOR: - ()

Find copy of contract here:  businesssuccessalliancescammers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Casey-Contract-resized.jpg

Casey Taylor aka Casey McCormick has another ripoff report dating back to 2008 when she was apparently doing this exact same thing with a vitamin company in which she may have been a partner. Find it here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specific_search/casey%20mccormick

There are some errors on the above site i.e. Lapre, not Lepre, and the company was "The Greatest Vitamin in The World", not greater.  However, it's the same bunch.  Lapre was reportedly found dead in his jail cell in 2011 just before his fraud trial.  The others, including McCormick, may not ever have been charged, but they are all listed in the complaint.

There is a website at businesssuccessalliancescammers.com with a lot more information.  Casey has threatened me, but am not sure with what. Every word I have written is true, and although I think Casey will continue to stonewall me and scam many others while she is at it, the truth has to get out there. I encourage anyone who reads this to share it, that is, if RipOff Report allows that.

I'm hoping for some kind of settlement and have offered to reduce the amount considerably, because I'm in deep debt because of her and will never be able to pay it off, but Casey just thinks she can keep on doing what she has done for all these years and no-one will challenge her. And why not? She has always gotten by with it, so she just keeps on doing it over and over.

I'm 84 years old, and Casey Taylor has already robbed me of everything I had or ever will have, so what more can she do to me? The more I research about her, the more things I find, so I will continue to update this report with whatever I find.