Complaint Review: Cash Advance America

• Cash Advance America

Burbank, California
    USA

Cash Advance America bogus Burbank California

I got a phone call from an 818 number today saying that i took out a loan with their company.  I do have a loan out but not with Cash Advance America.  This company wants me to pay them by greendot money pak  $750.00.  After doing some research  I found another number on this site contacted them and told I was approved for a $3200 loan without even giving my name. they didnt give proper authentication of who they where or who they worked for.

I called back again to the new number I recieved (708) he told me that the 2 numbers were associated and we hung up. 5 minutes later I had my friend call the 708 number and the call was taken by a mike roth or Mark Roth, he asked if the guy had asked her to send money to them on greendot money pak he said dont send them money on greendot that one is a scam this ones not

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2013 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cash-advance-america/burbank-california/cash-advance-america-bogus-burbank-california-1090995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content