Complaint Review: Cash Advance America

• Cash Advance America

Internet
    United States of America

Cash Advance America Cash advance phone scam unknown, Internet

I received multiple calls from listed number.  I did not answer calls as I did not recognize phone number.  When I attempted to return calls, I got no answer.  Finally, today, I got a male on the phone w/a very heavy Indian accent.  He said he represented Cash Advance America & that if I did not settle my account right now, he would be sending police to my work with paperwork.  When I requested further information regarding the account, he refused to give it unless I agreed to a settlement.  Obviously, I am not giving anyone anything without knowing why I'm giving it so I refused.

As I continued to gain information, he continued to threaten me with legal action stating that he would be coming to my place of employment today & that I would be arrested.  As he continued to refuse to give me any information other than Cash Advance America, I informed him I would not be giving him anythin without said information.  He wished me luck & informed me the police & FBI would be picking me up for arrest tomorrow either at my home or place of employment.   I informed him that FBI would not be involved in such a matter & requested he stop calling.  At this point, he hung up on me as I was speaking.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cash-advance-america/internet/cash-advance-america-cash-advance-phone-scam-unknown-internet-966854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content