Complaint Review: Cash Advance Inc

• Reported By: SWilliams — Aurora Indiana USA
  • Cash Advance Inc

Internet
    USA

Cash Advance Inc They kekpt saying I owe money, first it's one amount then another. Now threatening me with arrest warrant to be released Monday 2015 at 1pm but said I had to contact them within 4 hours. makes no sense. international Internet

*Consumer Comment: Ignore it.

*General Comment: Ignore it.

Said they are from Cash Advance Inc and that I owe them money. I explained to them I did not nor do I have any idea of what they are talking about. Then they email me saying that they have spoke to me before but yet in there long statement says they could not get a hold of me. None of this makes sense.

Today I received a threat about a arrest warrant that will go into affect Monday 2015 at 1pm yet they also said I only had 4 hours to respond but if I respond Im signing the loan agreement that I never had in first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2015 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cash-advance-inc/internet/cash-advance-inc-they-kekpt-saying-i-owe-money-first-its-one-amount-then-another-now-t-1274541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Ignore it.

AUTHOR: Sipo - ()

These guys bulk mail this type of scam and sees who responds. I get "IRS" emails from Nigeria and says that if I don't send some money through the trusty "Western Union", there will be a warrant for my arrest. Also, it says to "undisclosed recipients" and always address me as Sir/madam or "esteemed customer". Plus, they are so stupid as to claim they're from the IRS or some legit company but they use gmail, yahoo or AOL free email addresses.

Sometimes they copy and paste so much that they forget the scam altogether.

So just don't respond to it

#2 General Comment

Ignore it.

AUTHOR: Sipo - (Afghanistan)

It's a fake. Don't respond to it.