Complaint Review: Cash Advance Support.com

• Reported By: Tina — Seattle Washington
  • Cash Advance Support.com

Internet
    USA

Cash Advance Support.com I am being called by someone telling me there is a law suit filed against me by CashAdvanceSupport.com Internet

I am being told through phone calls that CashAdvanceSupport.com is suing me because I took out a loan with them and they have not been paid. I believe it is possible these people hacked into the form I filled out for a loan with them. I think this company may not have anything to do with these people.

I applied for a loan and was given the names of different loan companies. CashAdvance did not give me a loan at all. I think they only pass you on to other companies. I never received any money from them. The persons say I got the money and have not paid my bill.

I was told today that I will need an attorney because I will have to go to court, as they have proof that I got the money. I said "What proof?" There isn't any because I never got any money from them.Then they told me a sheriff will call me tomorrow. These people are scamming other people so they can get you to pay them money for one of their so-called attorneys. Watch out everyone. They will try to scare you into hiring an attorney. One of their attorneys no doubt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cash-advance-supportcom/internet/cash-advance-supportcom-i-am-being-called-by-someone-telling-me-there-is-a-law-suit-filed-1047186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content