Complaint Review: cash advance usa

• Reported By: Mz.QueBee — Bronx New York
  • cash advance usa

Internet
    USA

cash advance usa Cash Advance USA... STRAIGHT SCAM ARTIST!! Chicago, Illinois Illinois

Cash Advance USA are just total thieves!!.. they conned me out of 300 dollars for a thousand dollars loan and I didn't receive it

Cuz they try to get me to pay a third payment of 177 dollars to release the authorization number in order for me to pick up the money via Western Union. .

Now I'm out of three hundred dollars and I can't take care of my household or my pending bills!!.. can someone help me wit a way to take legal actions on this shambles of company, hard working ppl shouldn't have to be robbed of their hard earned money...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2014 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cash-advance-usa/internet/cash-advance-usa-cash-advance-usa-straight-scam-artist-chicago-illinois-illinois-1150694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content