Complaint Review: Cash Advance USA

• Cash Advance USA

Internet
    USA

Cash Advance USA emailed me a copy of a arrest warrant Internet

7/13/15- contacted by email from an atorney stating there was an arrest warrant in my name with amount due $498.12 regarding 3 serious allegations.

1.Violation of Federal banking regulations act 1983 (c)

2. Collateral check fraud

3. Theft by decision (ACC act 21a)

I EMAILED BACK STATING i HAD NO SUCH KNOWLEDGE OF THIS ATTER.

7/14/15 RECEIVED 2ND EMAIL FROM  this attorney either me or my attorney needs to have a conversation on a federally recorded line. Which would be submitted to the court house as evidence. I called and was told I had taken a csh loan in the amount of $300.00 from Cash Advance USA in 2014 and the money was never paid back. I never signed a loan with Cash Advance USA. Luckily, I searched the web and found all the complaints this company had filed and is a scam.

Find Your Warrant Copy :-

Attorney :- Jack Morrison

Number :- (979) 212 7016

Due Amount :- $498.12

This is to notify you that, You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within a couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by the US Government. So, Before the case will be filed, We would like to notify you about this matter.

It seems that you have chosen to ignore all the efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with the Bureau of Defaulters Agency. At this point you have made your intentions clear and have left us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter. Now this means a few things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your manager/concerned HR department about what you have done in the past and what shall be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name.

Now, FTC is pressing charges against you regarding 3 serious allegation:

1. Violation of federal banking regulation act 1983 (C)

2. Collateral check fraud

3. Theft by deception (ACC ACT 21A)

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our company Attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, By use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, As well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.

WE CARRY ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, AND HOME LAND SECURITY YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD.

And once you will be found guilty in the court house, You have to bear the entire cost of this lawsuit which totals to $13,271.15, Excluding loan amount, Attorney's fees & the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don't have/can't afford one then the court will appoint one for you.

Thanks and Regards,

Jack Morrison

(979) 212 7016

Attorney General

Copyright (c) 2004

FTC | Privacy | Terms of use

_____________________

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2015 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cash-advance-usa/internet/cash-advance-usa-emailed-me-a-copy-of-a-arrest-warrant-internet-1241742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content