Complaint Review: Cash advance usa

• Cash advance usa
    000 zero street
    san francisco, California
    United States of America

Cash advance usa Alan Bishop, Kevin Peterson Cash advance usa scam san francisco, California

I just received a call stating that this person is with the state attorneys office in san francisco, ca. I ask him for his name and he told me kevin peterson in a deep indian accent, he also left a message on my phone last night stating that his name was alan bishop also deep indian accent. He told me that they were going

to the courthouse today and file the charges, he then proceeded to tell me that I would be arrested at my place of employment!!! I asked him what I owe this money for and he said an online loan with usa cash advance. he told me that the loan amount is 300.00 and loan repayment plus legal fees would be 699.99.

I ask him what to do and he told me that the company was going to make an example of me by pressing charges. I told him that I would get the money to pay this and he told me I have 1 hour to call back.

I of course did not get the money but i did call back and tell him that I have the money and how do I get it to him and he asked if there was a 7-11 or Cvs pharmacy close to me. He call him when I get there and he would give me further instructions. I then proceeded to tell him that I know that this is a scam, He said I knew you did a*s hole and I called him a few choice words and told him never to call my house again and he hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cash-advance-usa/san-francisco-california-/cash-advance-usa-alan-bishop-kevin-peterson-cash-advance-usa-scam-san-francisco-californ-940642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content