Complaint Review: Cash Call, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, June 05, 2005
  • Phone: 949-7534600
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Cash Call Interest rate ripoff Irvine California

I applied for a loan thru Cash Call, Michael called me today @ 2:40 stating I was approved for $2600 loan at 85% interest and they were asking for monthly payments of $199.00. I told him it appears to be too high and ask if I could call him back went I get home to crunch the $$. I thought about it and tried to call him back but the phone did not connect me to him. I left a message in the general mailbox informing them this is too high of an interest rate for me and I need to decline my application.

Later I received an email stating they decline me due to my credit. This seems very odd for any company to ask for a high interest rate then pawn you off as application decline. This company does not appear to be a credit friendly company as they claim on TV good or bad credit you will be approved and I have exceptional credit standings. I have reported this matter to the FTC.gov for review.

Tammy
Fullerton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2005 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cash-call-inc/nationwide/cash-call-interest-rate-ripoff-irvine-california-145161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content