Complaint Review: Cash Call

• Phone: 877-525-2274
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Cash Call Highway Robbery Internet

About 2.5 years ago I was in a financial crunch & about to be evicted from my home. I had no way out except to call Cash Call. As desperate as I was, I truly didn't read all the fine print.

After I received the cash payment, I realized I was charged 96% interest & would have to pay back 2.5 times more then I borrowed.

I looked into paying off this debt early & called them to find out what my payoff amount would be after already paying for over 2 years. I was told I had to pay the full amount of the loan. Non of my payments have ever been applied to the principle. All my efforts & payments are only being applied to the interest.

How can this company get away this? It's like a legal booky. No consolidation company will work with them so I have no way out!

Mary
Oxnard, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cash-call/internet/cash-call-highway-robbery-internet-306707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content