Complaint Review: Cash For Goldie Santiago

• Cash For Goldie Santiago
    1919 West Gore #3
    lawton, Oklahoma
    USA

Cash For Goldie Santiago metropolitan gold, gold financials, oklahoma cash for gold, lawwton gold exchange Underpaid Me for my Gold and did not transfer funds to my bancorp lawton Oklahoma

Everytime I am driving by on 281 I see the sign for the cash for goldie santiago which has other locations with their name advertised as the Lawton Gold Exchange and it occured to me to stop in and see what they would offer me for my old gold earrings, necklace, and jewelry that I inherited. Well let me tell you the salesmen there was very aggressive and told me that now is the best time ever to sell my gold.

When we weighed it all out it came to 3 ounes but the salesman Randal who used to work at Kohl's off of 44 said that they can not pay spot price and I have to take into account that not all of the jewelry is gold. So I was offered a lot less.

After negotiating we finally agreed to sell the jewelry and they would make a transfer to my bancorp metropolitan financial one a local bank in Oklahoma City. 3 days later and the funds were still not deposited from my gold sale. Until the money is deposited I will not delete this posting. Once the funds have been sent to my bancorp I will then remove this warning notice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cash-for-goldie-santiago/lawton-oklahoma-73501/cash-for-goldie-santiago-metropolitan-gold-gold-financials-oklahoma-cash-for-gold-laww-1138713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content