Complaint Review: Cashflow-Direct

• Cashflow-Direct
    5025 N. Central Ave. #521
    Phoenix, Arizona

Cashflow-Direct Big Time Rip Off to another Customer Phoenix Arizona

I have been rip-Off to! I am into Cashflow-Direct for a grand-total of $7,000. I could repeat what the ofter people have sayed, but I will just try to add different things that happened to me. I am disabled and was just trying to find something that I could work at to earn a little walking around money. They got me for $495, $4,900, and $1,495.

Their little rip-off of me started when I paid $950 for a premium domain name and when got antsy for the domain name, I called this domain name company Cashflow-Direct gave me the e-maill address of. They said that the domain name cashflow gave me was not ordered up by Cashflow-Direct or anyone and when I gave all my info for finding my account, they couldn't find anything on me. Since I paid by credit card the domain name company told me to report them as a fraud and get my money back.

That I have done and got the money back all but the First $495, due to a insurance policy with the card company. Before I ever called the credit card company I tried to log on to my accounts and could not. I guess they got me for everything they could and moved on to next sucker.

Don
Columbus, Ohio

Donald
REYNOLDSBURG, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2007 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cashflow-direct/phoenix-arizona-85012/cashflow-direct-big-time-rip-off-to-another-customer-phoenix-arizona-228640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content